How much to reroof a house?
1. Roof Size and Complexity:
One of the biggest concerns that we hear from prospective customers is that they think that their spray foam insulation has been installed incorrectly or the foam itself is not the right material for the job. In many of these cases, we find that the spray foam system is perfectly installed and can allay their fears, but in many others we find ourselves having to recommend removal and reinstallation.
We know that the prospect of having spray foam removed can be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but we are here to help and will do everything we can to right the wrongs of other companies who left your property this way.
The good news is that, as a spray foam expert, our team is ready to help and provide trustworthy advice that you can rely on, making your removal as pain-free and speedy as possible.
2. Choice of Roofing Material:
If you've noticed that your spray foam isn't working the way it should but you want to save on costs then you may be considering ignoring the problem and leaving it in place, but this is not wise. Take a look at some of the main benefits you can look forward to when you organise spray foam removal for your property:
- Increase the Value of Your Property – badly installed spray foam will have a direct impact on the value and saleability of your property, meaning that removal will give you a greater chance of improving the money you can make when you decide to sell.
- Reduce the Impact of Closed-Cell Insulation – closed cell spray foam is not recommended for residential properties as it can cause condensation and damp. Arranging the removal of this material will help your property to breathe better and stop your roof timbers from rotting.
- Make Repairs Easier – if you want to replace your roof or your poorly installed spray foam has caused damage to your property, then getting it removed will make it much easier to complete repairs. Once they are all finished, you can then choose to have the right spray foam installed by an expert service.
- You Can Repurpose Your Attic – if you decide to have spray foam installed previously but now want to renovate your attic space then getting the foam removed will allow you to make progress without having to work around the foam, resulting in more space and less fuss.
3. Roof Pitch and Accessibility:
4. Removal of Existing Roofing:
5. Roofing Underlayment and Insulation:
6. Geographic Location:
7. Additional Considerations:
- Roofing Warranties: The type and duration of warranties offered by Countrywide Coatings and Insulation can influence costs. Longer warranties often reflect confidence in the durability and performance of the roofing materials.
- Emergency Repairs: If your roof requires urgent attention due to damage or leaks, emergency repairs may be necessary before reroofing. Addressing immediate issues ensures the long-term success of the reroofing project.